Saturday, December 22, 2007

No, they used to ROAST dad because they thought he had a sense of humor about himself...

...but he doesnt and neither do you.

Hey everyone, I just broke out the old Arrested Development DVDs for the first time in a couple months (this is why my entry titles have been hurting lately) and came across one of the Christmas episodes...how fitting. I have nothing poetic or profound to say here but I did want to tell you all (except for those of you who I dont know) how grateful I am to have friends and family like you. But thats about as mushy as I want to get. I will be here in my site for Navidad and then who knows where for the new year--if I do something cool I'll be sure to bring mr. camera along to document it. Otherwise, I want to wish everyone a merry christmas and happy new year! Take care of yourselves and enjoy being around your friends and family! Much love from Honduras.
Joe

2 comments:

Elyse said...

So bummed you aren't going to be home for the holidays. I miss you and am so proud.
love
e

Me said...

Mr. BH
I miss you. Please write more posts.
Sincerely,
SGM